SUICIDE IS PREVENTABLE!
HONEST, OPEN COMMUNICATION is the only way to stop suicide.
Courtesy of Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide, Inc. (SPTS) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for college age youth!
- Suicide ranks as the THIRD leading cause of death for high school students!
- Suicide is the FOURTH leading cause of death for ages 10-14!
- Each week, we lose approximately 100+ young people to suicide in our nation!
- Approximately 5,000 young people each year complete suicide.
- Over ONE MILLION youth attempt suicide each year in the United States!
- This equates to over 19,000 attempts each week by young people!
- This number averages to almost 2 attempts each minute in our nation!
- Four out of five young people who attempt suicide have given clear warnings!
Suicide is preventable…….be proactive
NEED IMMEDIATE SUPPORT?
PLEASE CALL OUR CRISIS LINE AT
ALL CALLS ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
GIVING HOPE FOR A FUTURE